How to Shop at Ascension's Virtual Christmas Market
1. Shop - Have a look through the Virtual Christmas Market and make note of what you'd like to buy. Jot down the item number and description. Items are either brand new, never used, or gently used. Many are exceptional quality and at very good prices. Some are collectable. Thank you to everyone who donated so generously!
- Email Glynnice Avery at [email protected]
and include the item number and description for each purchase you'd like to make.
* It is a first come first serve, so your order is based on the time of your email.
* You will receive confirmation regarding the success of your purchase within about 24 hours.
3. Payment - you can pay with cash or cheque made out to "Church of the Ascension" - all money goes towards the church and its ministries. Please put your money or cheque into an envelope and write on it the items you've purchased by number.
4. Pick up or Delivery - You can either pick up your items at a specified time at the church or have them delivered - to yourself or to someone else locally who you are giving the gift to. Cards can be written on your behalf to the recipient. This information will be shared with you at the time your purchase is confirmed.
* Pick up will happen at specific times in the church hall following all the protocols of safe distancing, wearing masks, etc. These times will be shared with you when confirming your purchase.
* Delivery will be made to your doorstep. You will be notified by email the day before and given a general time of day in which your item will be dropped off.
5. Customer Support - If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to be in touch with Nora or Glynnice directly.
Have a look at our Virtual Market Catalogue by Clicking on the Six pages of Items below.
Each page has unique items so be sure to look at all six!
Thank you for shopping!