The corporation (the wardens and the priest) met to prayerfully discuss whether or not to open for in-person services on Easter Sunday. The current government of Ontario and Durham Region guidelines allow for us to open to 1/3 capacity, as we did prior to Christmas. Along with many other churches in our area, and throughout the diocese of Toronto, we decided to open for in-person services this coming Sunday. We made this decision based on local numbers, the safety of our protocols (see below for a refresher) and on what many of you said to us.
That said, we are keeping a very close eye on what is unfolding this week and will not hesitate to cancel in-person worship if it is deemed the wisest and safest thing to do for our community.
* service will be livestreamed at 11 am on Sunday morning for those choosing to not attend
* everyone is required to wear a mask at all times during the service and to sanitize their hands upon entering, after recieving communion, when leaving
* please do not attend if you are feeling even the slightest bit unwell or know you've been near someone with Covid-19
* we would kindly request that folks from out of town not attend - not because we don't want to welcome you, but simply because we want to be extra cautious about the potential spread of varients in our community (which is currently not reporting such spread)
* we will be sanitizing the sanctuary in between services and request that people leave imediately following the postlude to accomodate our cleaning team - you are welcome to visit with each other outside at a distance
Once again we are offering online registration through Eventbrite. Please follow this link to register for either the 9 am service or the 11 am service.
You may also EMAIL or PHONE/TEXT Ruthanne to let her know you'd like a seat and she will register you. Email her at [email protected] or call/text her at 416-576-7480. Remember to let her know - 1. Your name 2. How many seats you want 3. Which service you'd like to attend. She will confirm whether or not you have seats booked.
...due to Governement restrictions or community concern, we will email the whole parish and everyone who has registered to let them know.
Service will be livestreamed and recorded regardless.